Choose your Course:
Travel and Tourism, Grade 11 (CGG3O)
Investigate unique environmental, sociocultural, economic and political characteristics of the Northeastern USA. Explore travel trends, challenges and make predictions on future tourism practices.
Business Leadership: Management Fundamentals, Grade 12 (BOH4M)
Students will closely examine the role of a business leader, including the effectiveness of communication skills, decision-making, managing group dynamics, handling workplace stress and conflict, employee motivation, and planning.
Media Studies, Grade 11 (EMS3O)
Understand the media industry by analyzing the forms and messages of a variety of media works and audience responses to them. Students develop skills in critical thinking, judgement and work in various ways to use media effectively.
- Tour the iconic New York sights of Central Park, Times Square and the Statue of Liberty
- In Washington, see the White House and Lincoln Memorial light up at night
- Visit Harvard, MIT and go whale-watching in Boston
- Follow the American history trail in the City of Brotherly Love – Philadelphia
- Relax on a beautiful beach in Cape Cod
- $2,699 for domestic students (Included non-refundable $150 registration fee)
- $3,049 for international students (Included non-refundable $150 registration fee)
For Further Information:
- Please email Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep checking back for information about when we’ll be in your area.